Top 30 Boohoo Sale Steals Under £5 | TheLuckyDiamond: Top 30 Boohoo Sale Steals Under £5

Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

Top 30 Boohoo Sale Steals Under £5


When I skimmed through my emails this morning my eyes spotted an email from Boohoo telling me that they have free delivery all weekend! I instantly grabbed this opportunity to take a browse through the clearance section and see if there was anything for a few pounds worth nabbing! I wasn't expecting there to be much to be honest but I found loads of sale steals which I thought I would share with you. I have put together 30 sale items which are all under £5, some of which you could most definitely still pull off now and some items which are great to grab now and put away for next summer...


Direct Links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

I already own number 7 and the quality is fab! Tempted to order another to keep as a spare as I love the slogan so much! I was also surprised to see number 4 in the sale, especially as it's an autumnal shade and so I couldn't resist ordering it!



Direct Links: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 (15 is OOS already!)

I have to say number 14 made me laugh! I don't have a shower but I may order it to chuck in my handbag in case I get caught without a umbrella (haha)! I have also been after something similar to number 18 for ages and so ordered that too!


Direct Links: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27 (24 is OOS already!)

This set has a Halloween vibe going through it, I thought number 19 and 21 would make fab Halloween costumes, especially if you're on a budget. Number 26 looks expensive and delicate, perfect for date night, along with a splash of number 20 on your nails you will look a million dollars (other models own polish shades in the sale too but this was my fave!).


Direct Links: 28, 29, 30

I love the colour of number 28 and I think the style is flattering and number 30 is a perfect way to take an outfit from day to night.

My Top Outfit Idea


I absolutely love these pieces together and think they would make a bright and glamorous outfit for a meal followed by clubbing! I love the jacket, it's just so cute and I think the mix of colours makes the dress pop. A slick of the models own and the statement necklace and, guess what girl, you would be guaranteed to turn heads!

Don't forget to add the word GOODY (make sure it's in caps!) at the checkout for free delivery!

Are you going to order any of these items?





No comments:

Post a Comment