THE BODY SHOP | COLOUR CRUSH NAIL POLISH | TheLuckyDiamond: THE BODY SHOP | COLOUR CRUSH NAIL POLISH

Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

THE BODY SHOP | COLOUR CRUSH NAIL POLISH


I love the Colour Crush range from The Body Shop and when I spotted a whole new collection of Colour Crush Nail Polishes I just had to have one!

(The Body Shop - Colour Crush Nail Polish - Shade: MEET ME AT DUSK)

I have to admit, I usually find painting my nails a bore but after trying out this polish that has all changed! This is an absolute dream to put on, I have small nails and most polish brushes are way too big but this brush is perfect! Unlike most, the brush doesn't fan out which is great because it makes painting my nails a fairly quick process as it doesn't cover the edges of my fingers in polish! I use two coats but you most certainly could get away with one for a nice natural looking shine. They retail for five pounds but I got mine for three pounds as they had a 40% off offer running but even for five pounds these are an absolute steal!





Fancy hearing some more about these polishes then click play on my video where I review this polish in full but if you already like the sound of these then choose your shade here (don't forget to comment which shade you choose)!

Remember to keep it real and stayyyy classssy!
-TheLuckyDiamond



4 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous!
    Definitely on my wish list!

    X

    Anjel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour, I will be looking out for this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is lovely, goes with so many outfits! Xx

      Delete