Pre Order The Girl Online for Only £5! | TheLuckyDiamond: Pre Order The Girl Online for Only £5!

Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Pre Order The Girl Online for Only £5!

Being the bargain hunter I am when scanning my inbox this morning the first email that caught my eye was from Vouchercode. The email hosted a list of fab deals (as always) but the one product that caught my eye was Zoella's upcoming release for only £5...


Although it's under the catergories 'Childrens Books' and 'Young Adults', and I fit neither of those categories, I still thought it would definitely be worth a read as you can never be too old for a bit of fiction! I certainly wouldn't of paid the RRP price of £12.99 but for £5 I thought I would grab a copy (it's a hardcover too)! 

There is also a Kindle edition for only £4.75 for those of you who prefer digital reading!

Grab either edition here

Are you going to purchase The Girl Online?


No comments:

Post a Comment