Boohoo Christmas Jumper only £4 Delivered! | TheLuckyDiamond: Boohoo Christmas Jumper only £4 Delivered!

Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Boohoo Christmas Jumper only £4 Delivered!


I have got one hell of a Sunday steal for you today... A wonderfully cheesy Christmas jumper! Now, I am not one of those people that go crazy and get really excited for Christmas but I always have to get a Christmas jumper! For anyone on a budget or just loves bargains (like me) now is your time to nab this one from Boohoo for only £4 (reduced from £18) delivered to your door! They have sizes S/M (which I would say fits sizes 6-12) and M/L (which I would say fits sizes 12-16) in stock (as of 16/11/14 - 09.35am) so what are you waiting for click HERE to nab one for yourself!

As mentioned in the picture the free delivery code is GOODY, make sure you enter in caps in the promotion code box and this splendid jumper will be on its way to you!

Damn, I love finding bargains like this!

Did you order one?






7 comments:

  1. Ordering one right now hehe Thanks for this xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok gorgeous! Tweet me a pic when it arrives! Xx

      Delete
  2. Ah darn it, a day too late! Back to £18.00. Wish I'd seen this yesterday haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I just checked and updated this post! Sorry you missed it hun, I am always posting great deals, follow me if you like so you don't miss them! Xx

      Delete
  3. You really did get a bargain there! Can't wait to see the Christmas jumper :)!
    Tasmin | http://grandiosedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you missed the offer hun! Follow me if you like so you can be the first to see the offers when I post them! Followed your blog, it's fab! Xx

      Delete
  4. Got mine today hehe I LOVE IT . Thanks so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete