Bargain Buys from Forever 21 | TheLuckyDiamond: Bargain Buys from Forever 21

Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bargain Buys from Forever 21


If you follow my blog or have had a snoop through my archive you may of come across a post that was about a statement necklace which was only £2.99 in the sale on the Forever 21 website back in November. Of course I grabbed one, I also spotted a top with the lucky diamond on (and, yes, I did scream when I saw it) and also got a cute fluffy hair band. I thought I would make a post of what I thought of the items, so let's go...

Statement Necklace 



So, first off, I will start with the necklace, for £2.99 reduced from £15.99 this is was an absolute steal but it does come with a negative... It stinks! You know that horrible cheapy tacky necklacey (let's add 'y' onto everything) kind of smell that lingers on your body after wearing it! Ergh! I love how well made it is and the fact it has so many findings but the smell has meant I have thrown it somewhere in my room and I have no intention of trying to find it. I was disappointed because it does look so stunning on, the white diamante really catches the light and it really is such a big statement piece. 

Availability: Was clearance so now OOS.


Vest Top
The necklace paired with this top gives an almost glam grunge look which I love

Next was the lucky diamond vest top I nabbed in the sale for £4.99, I absolutely love this! It is made mainly of rayon and so it's a really stretchy slouchy kind of top and looks fab with a cardigan or leather jacket thrown over the top of it. I can certainly see this appearing on it's own with leggings in the summer and I mean just look at the lucky diamond symbol, ahh, I am in love

Availability: Was clearance so now OOS.

Hair Band 




Finally, I bought a fluffy thick hair band, I have seen these around a lot lately and have heard/read/seen that they are very on trend at the moment. I have really long hair and am always putting it in a bun with just a plain black hair band so thought I would try this for a change. It stretches nicely around my bun two times which holds it in place really well. It was only £2 which I thought was a reasonable price seeing as it's well made and the material feels high quality

Availability: Couldn't find any on the Forever 21 website so has this trend passed?


Do you shop at Forever 21? If so, what kind of items do you buy? 


5 comments:

  1. Love the stuff you got especially that necklace it's amazing. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace looks amazing! I always get overwhelmed whenever I go into Forever21 and after about 5 minutes of cruising through everything I give up and just walk back out of the store, but I think I might check out the website instead. x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your headband! I really like Forever21 as well, its so cheap! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fluffy hair band is so cute! I need one.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great blog post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award tag because I really like your blog! For more information you can check my post here:http://www.spagbowlsspot.com/2015/04/LiebsterAward.html
    Once you've finished, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! xx

    ReplyDelete